The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Introduce Yourself Again (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=1920)

xcrackahx 05-22-2008 04:14 PM

Hey Everyone

Been a lurker for a while, finally decided to post and join the sick and twisted fun, I'll go post a couple pics in the sticky thread where they belong. Trying to abide by the rules so Jester doesn't hit me with a brick.

mc_coolbeans 05-22-2008 07:51 PM

i am Turo!

and i finally joined these boards after realizing this wasnt really a pr0n site, but more or a less a place that shares my various interests in software and tits!

haha, but besides that, im from dallas, tx and ill be using this site heavily while in iraq. so yall will be seeing a lot more of me when im bored during my deployment....

ill be sure to post whatever army bitches i find... hahaha!!!

SlowMoJoe 05-22-2008 08:11 PM

Hello all
I am a 40 year old telecom tech who came to download some of
Jester's ever growing list of apps and stayed for the naked women and the
sheer entertainment value of reading the threads.

vortex 05-24-2008 09:27 AM

Hi everyone...love your website so I decided to join in...:p

BigMac63 05-24-2008 10:24 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

First, thank you for your service, and welcome. Be sure to post about what is going on while you're there. First hand reports and pics would be great.

Oh, yeah, and military boobies would be awesome! I'm sure Lucas the avatar god would take notice if you posted some army boobies with a personalized message.

satan666 05-24-2008 10:32 AM

Hell yeah i would!

And Coolbeans let me know if there's anything i can do for you. Re-post music, upload to a different host etc. I'm not sure what you'll be able to access over there.

I don't usually offer that kind of stuff but for someone serving his country, it'd be my pleasure. Also i can throw my weight around a little to get people to do stuff too! :D

binary_jester 05-24-2008 11:15 AM

Code:

My thoughts exactly. Anything you need (ya got office), I'll do my best to get it.
I forgot to mention, those office apps are portable. No install, just double click and go.

Stay safe.

mc_coolbeans 05-24-2008 01:39 PM

jester, lucas, and bigmac..... i appreciate that a lot!

and hell yeah ill be postin some shit up when i get it. hahaha. when you get mortared day in day out, you get bored. and since theres no beer, all you can do is the nasties. hahaha. so there'll be plenty to go around.

ill be hookin yall up too. see yall in the forums

BigMac63 05-24-2008 03:14 PM

Code:

Lookin' forward to it! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need something. Posting up a little extra special pr0n or tunes, it will make me feel like i'm doing my part. Above all, stay safe and we'll get that beer when you get back!

mc_coolbeans 05-24-2008 06:50 PM

Code:

already!

ill be lookin forward to my case of coronas and limes