The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions

The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/index.php)
-   I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   No Pics Allowed For The Fappening, But You Can Talk About It (forum.drunkenstepfather.com/showthread.php?t=71391)

MadamMeow 09-02-2014 09:24 AM

Code:

Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only.

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

You're probably right, but you never know. At least we had this much, but maybe there will be more.

MadamMeow 09-02-2014 09:25 AM

Tenna Torres from American Idol

EDIT: Unfortunately for legal/safety reasons, we can't have the pics.

Bart45 09-02-2014 09:49 AM

Damn

Are there any videos of these lovely ladies, besides Kaley Cuoco out there?

MadamMeow 09-02-2014 10:08 AM

Code:

Yeah I heard there is Lea Michele one with no face fingering herself, a JLaw dancing with her boobs out of a dress and maybe one of her fingering her ass and I think a Kate Upton one. With all the heat on this now, I'm personally not risking my accounts by uploading or downloading videos though. I'm sorry. :(

blackhawks25 09-02-2014 10:25 AM

Nice celebs...but how about more of MadamMeow!!!

Sexiest one of the bunch, I say!!!

justcauseaguyreadscomics 09-02-2014 10:38 AM

too true...

Code:

HERE, HERE!!

MadamMeow 09-02-2014 10:46 AM

Code:

Code:

I wish, but... :luv

Thanks my loves! :pinklips

Ilovestupidcelebs 09-02-2014 12:26 PM

blahhh

Part of me says this is over, while the other part of me hopes its just the beginning. Anyone know if theres another "fappening" page like the reddit one? or are people worried about the consequences of posting such a link?

Ohitsonson2 09-02-2014 12:33 PM

Good job

I just have to say good show people I've been waiting a while for some of these

Stantz 09-02-2014 12:40 PM

Code:

Yep, it's pretty much done now. Basically it was too much all at once, and aside from the greedy twat who lied about an anal vid to get bitcoins, the people who did this did it only for notoriety. They had no price, and that scared a lot of people.

The spotlight quickly switched from the celebs to the posters and hosting websites themselves, and now that JLaw is claiming copyright on her pictures, it's pretty sure everyone else will follow suit in some way. (you can't post the original images on 4chan anymore - you get a shiny new copyright warning)

Another backfire is that 4chan, rediit and anonib have got mass media coverage, and the late summerfags have come in in their droves, flooding the boards with shit that will take months to calm down.

As for the guy who actually started all this, he's either in jail or gone to ground. When the powers that be start pressuring people like Chris Poole, that's when anonymity goes out the window in order to save the sites they've worked so hard to build up.

It was fun while it lasted, but given the effect this has had on the celebs affected, you can bet your arse the celebs that slipped through this time are deleting everything on their clouds that could be brought up next time.

But here's the kicker - several aficionado's of the female form, especially Jennifer, decided to give a positive slant on things. The fappening is now the current highest donator to the Prostate Cancer Foundation, Jennifer Lawrence's charity of choice