PDA

View Full Version : Ever meet up for anonymous sex?

Huggybear
12-08-2007, 04:28 PM
Did you ever meet someone online and then hook up in reality? Was it good or bad? Were you nervous? Where did you meet? What did you do? Would you do it again?

I want real stories not your fantasies :p

satan666
12-08-2007, 05:54 PM
Got real close but she chickened out at the last minute. I never tied again since

EZE123
12-08-2007, 06:32 PM
I try every day, but unfortunately no luck yet

Miss ~Chloe~
12-09-2007, 12:44 AM
it has always been a fantasy of mine

to just meet a stranger and have sex - the thought of it turns me on so much

I just know i could never actually do it. :(

goonarms
12-10-2007, 09:04 AM
Content and Download links visible to registered users only.

I'm pretty sure nobody should.... HIV isn't a friend to me!:D

Shasturbator
12-10-2007, 11:15 AM
NO, and wouldn't try, with my luck if I did, I would end up on Dateline

SexyLion
12-10-2007, 12:23 PM
I wanted to, but that damn reporter for NBC Dateline kept stopping me from meeting them...

Robocock
12-12-2007, 10:44 PM
I have done it a half a dozen times.

Every time sucked and they were always a couple waves short of a ship wreck.

Snoognz
12-13-2007, 03:02 AM
I have about 5 times, they all sucked literally, meaning i got bjs each time:)

it was ok i got off, one was at someones home, one was at my house and the rest in my car.

Would i do it again? hell yeh its exciting! but its not as good as sex with someone you love.

Cheers

Robocock
12-14-2007, 12:37 PM
Go to her place, take her to parks or parking lots - but never ever take them home.

If you take her home and her psychopathic husband (or bull-dike 'room mate') shes cheating on to get back at beats your location out of her, your gonna get raped.

satan666
12-26-2007, 01:47 PM

Jeesh. thanks for the tip. :(

Ari Gold Jr.
05-10-2008, 09:07 PM
I did.

I was going to a neighboring city for the weekend and i had been sort of talking with this chick on a message board. Talking turned into IMing eachother over the course of 2 days and i told her i was going to be in her town for the weekend maybe we could meet up.

So i get there and check into my hotel. Told her could we have happy hour because i have to meet with some family around 9pm.

Worked perfectly. We had maybe 3 drinks each and went back to my hotel. Afterwards i told her i had to get going and she left.

Nothing spectacular about it. She was average. Sex was average. We only knew eachothers 1st names and we never talked since.

i guess it's a boring story now that i type this out, sorry.

dusio22
05-10-2008, 10:04 PM
I've done it twice.
Once I met a chick for a nooner at her place. It wasn't bad. She wasn't as good looking as her picture, but hell, it was sex.
The other time was a business trip. This bitch was crazy. She was a good fuck, though. I told her I'd call her the next day around 5, and when I got caught in a late meeting, she blew up my phone, screaming that I used her and shit.
Of course I used her. She had the pussy!

satan666
05-10-2008, 10:07 PM

Isnt that how it always seems to work?? :D

Classic and True!

sportster
05-10-2008, 10:35 PM
Yeah, I've done it once many years ago.
We chatted on Compuserve for a few months and then met up at a hotel in between our homes.
Fucked all night, sex was amazing!
In the morning after I got dressed to leave, she told me to lay back on the bed. She then gave me the best blow job I've ever had.